Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost done

My time here in New Zealand has absolutely flown by in these past 3 months. And although I still have almost 2 months left in Dunedin, my classes are just about finished. I have my last assignment due Friday, one more week of lectures next week and then classes are finished. Final exam period here is a little bit strange compared to back home. Instead of having one week of exams and having multiple exams on each day, exam period is 3 weeks long. I have one week off from school after my last week of lectures, then an exam, then another week off, then an exam, a week and a half off, and then my last exam on November 10th. It should be an experience. I am just hoping that because they are so spread out, the exams aren't going to be extremely difficult.

In between and after exams I should have a few weeks to explore this amazing country before I have to head back for yet another winter... (but this is a good thing don't worry, Loveland opened today and Abasin opens this weekend).

No pictures or much excitement here, just thought I would update a little blurb about finals and how things are really winding down in Dunedin, school-wise. It's crazy to think my friends abroad in other areas of the world have just started class and I'm almost done! It's a bit sad really.

Til next time. Hopefully I'll do some fun and exciting things by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment